Letter Writing

 
Terry and Blossom writing letters to the learners

 Every two weeks at Diepsloot Combined School,  the members of the SCM write their prayer requests down and hand them in to our volunteer staff.    
                                       
The prayer requests are prayed for and then a personal reply is sent to each person.
 
Not only can we inject the power of the God into their situation through prayer but it also gives the team precious insight into their lives and  problems.
 
 Finally the learners are also able to share  their victories and progress.

Here are some excerpts of the latter:

"My name is Rahab I am thankful for the powerful words that comfort us and make us to believe in Jesus that He has given all His love for us. I am really feeling lifted up from where I was."

 "I would like to thank you for your prayers  because things are changing now that I have let Jesus into my home." Anna
 
"I just want to praise God because He has done many things in my life, so I just want to thank Him." Lebogang.
 
"I would like to thank you for everything you have done in this church. I appreciate it so much and I love you. I need God to stay in my life and control it." Qondile
 
"I thank you for everything that you have been teaching us about Jesus and now I have Jesus in my heart." Thereza
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment